SUMMER, SUN, SAND AND TOP
LEVEL ATHLETES - BEACH
VOLLEYBALL IS GROWING FAST
AND WE BRING IT TO YOU!
Starting in 2021 in selected European countries, 6-8 beach volleyball clubs compete in a national or regional league.
Each club is represented by 2 male and 2 female teams.
For 10-16 weeks, you can watch top level beach volleyball in your city, at your club, and online.
→ Follow us on social media, interact with the league, and support your club!
Find your Beach Volley League for details on clubs, rankings, results, and schedules.
More countries to come.
WHY A BEACH VOLLEYBALL
For athletes - We add competition & exposure
- MORE OPPORTUNITIES FOR ATHELETES TO COMPETE
- SHORTER DISTANCES TO TRAVEL
- YOUNG ATHLETES CAN PAIR UP WITH EXPERIENCED ATHLETES
For fans - We establish a sustainable & local competition format
- COMPETITIONS AT HOME COURT VENUES
- REGULAR EVENTS & DURING THE WEEK
- TOP LEVEL ATHLETES UP CLOSE
For the development of the sport - We give clubs a platform to build an ecosystem for the sport
- THE FIRST BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE & COMPETITION FORMAT ON NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL LEVELS FOR CLUBS
- PLATFORM TO CLUBS TO PRESENT THEMSELVES
- SPONSORS CAN FORM LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIPS IN BEACH VOLLEYBALL WITH CLUBS
”THE LEAGUE WILL BE A MAJOR DRIVING FORCE FOR CLUBS TO
DEVELOP TOP LEVEL PLAYERS, FANS ENGAGEMENT, MEDIA EXPOSURE AND COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL. IT WILL GROW THE SPORT.”
(SIMON DAHL, 2 X OLYMPIAN, 5 X WORLD TOUR TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR)